Microsoft released Windows 10 v1909 with some interesting enhancements in terms of reliability and performance. As expected, it was a minor update that didn’t bring major changes for Windows 10 users.
The Redmond giant generally releases Generic product keys to help users complete the Windows 10 installation process. Microsoft has already issued the product keys for all the previous versions of Windows including Windows 10 v1903.
For those who don’t know, these product keys are free for everyone. Moreover, the codes are valid for a specific time period i.e 30 – 90 days. Microsoft has a clear motive behind releasing the generic product keys — testing. However, you don’t get a digital license to permanently activate Windows 10 on your system.
In this manner, Microsoft provides an opportunity for its users to test the latest version of Windows 10. The strategy helps Microsoft’s engineers to fix the early bugs and problems.
Use Generic Product Keys To Install Windows 10 November 2019 Update
Here’s a list of generic product keys that you can use to install Windows 10 November 2019 Update on your system.
- Windows 10 Professional: W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
- Windows 10 Professional N: MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9
- Windows 10 Enterprise: NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43
- Windows 10 Enterprise N: DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4
- Windows 10 Enterprise G: DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4
- Windows 10 Education: NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2
- Windows 10 Education N: 2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJ
- Windows 10 Home: YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7
- Windows 10 Home Single Language: BT79Q-G7N6G-PGBYW-4YWX6-6F4BT
- Windows 10 Home Country Specific: YYVX9-NTFWV-6MDM3-9PT4T-4M68B
Once you have completed the installation process, you can now use the latest version of Windows 10 for a limited time period.
You should follow some quick steps to activate the Window 10 v1909 on your system.
- To activate Windows navigate to Start > Update & Security > Activation > Update product key > Change product key.
It is worth mentioning that there are thousands of Windows 10 users who often install Windows 10 on a virtual machine for testing purposes. They don’t want to use their licensed product key to activate the OS in that case. If you are one of those, you can now use the Windows 10 1909 generic keys. You just need to have a bootable media or ISO image to install the OS for evaluation purposes.